Sunday, April 11, 2010

Final Sketchup Model

This is my three images of the final sketchup model based on the ideas from draft model 1

This is a sectional view of my final model. I basically retained the shaped of the inner structure from the first draft and added additional stairs and a balcony on the outer layer of the pyramid


This is a side view of my final model. The top half of the model is based on the word: inspiration, so I have an overall blue theme and translucent material to signify this word. The lower half is based on the word: life, I used the red and orange theme to resemble a burning fire, a igniting lifeforce.

One major addition from the draft model is the stairs leading to the lower structure, this is an idea from draft model 2

These are the videos of my model






No comments:

Post a Comment